We Are All Biafrans: Insist Youth Leaders of Southsouth Region – Southsouth Biafra Agitators
Written by Effiong
22nd November 2015
Youth leaders of the Southsouth region, under the aegis of the COALITION OF SOUTH SOUTH YOUTH LEADERS met in Calabar on Friday, 21st November, 2015 and after appraising the situation in the country and the claim by some unauthorized persons who claimed to be Southsouth leaders that the Southsouth is not part of Biafra, hereby state as follows:
1. The entire Southsouth region is part and parcel of Biafra land.
2. The Southeast and Southsouth have common cultural and historic heritage,
3. We call for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu, the Director of Radio Biafra
4. We warn the Nigerian Army not to do anything that will escalate the situation in the area.
5. We, however, still believe in one United Nigeria as long as justice and equity will prevail in the land.
That the name Biafra is sacrosanct and there is nothing wrong if the people of Southeast and Southsouth decide they should be called Biafrans but within Nigeria.
6. That Mr. President should assure Biafrans that he does not hate them through his actions and conduct.
7. That nobody mandated those elements, who went to Calabar recently to disclaim Biafra, to speak on behalf of the Southsouth. The Southsouth was, is and will continue to be part of Biafra land but within Nigeria.
Effiong Thomas for Efik, Annang And Ibibio Youth Leaders
Francis Amangala for Ijaw Youth Leaders
Ambowei Dennis for Niger Delta Youth Movement
Ogunbus Wiwa for Ogoni Youth Leaders
Silas Wogu for Ikwerre And Etche Youth Leaders
Thompson Uvhieredo for Urhobo Youth Leaders
Iyere Anthony for Ishan And Edo Youth Leaders
Africa Business World: We make it short and Concise and to the point to save you time. ABW will bring more to you as more information becomes available. Africa Business World is one of the major sources of latest World News, Africa News, and Nigerian News, we also offer Small Business Directory for all your business listings. Our website is accessible in 90 languages including Igbo, Hausa, and Yoruba
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to advertise on our website
If you like our stories why not Share Them! At Africa Business World we are working hard to get you informed!